We are looking for a talented software developer to help us develop, troubleshoot, and document our internal and external REST APIs. We are using technologies like C#, JSON, and Postman to build manageable and reusable web services for our clients.
Roles you will play in a typical day:
A key part of our APIs is exposing them for our customers to use. We make this possible by documenting them and creating useful examples.
Our APIs are used by our member-facing website, mobile apps, and external clients. We build our systems using C# so experience with a robust, type-safe, object-oriented language is a plus.
Do you like getting to the bottom of a problem? Our APIs play a central role in how all of our systems interact so switching gears and tracking down potential bugs can come at a moment’s notice.
• 2+ years of total software development experience.
• Familiar with software development lifecycle (Agile preferable)
• Strong knowledge in .Net technologies c# (webforms background, MVC, web API)
• Experience in using software team management tools such as Team foundation Server
• Applicant must have significant experience with business to business (b2b) integration using REST, SOAP, and OWIN
• Cross platform mobile application development is a plus
• Experience with Unit Testing Framework is a plus (Karma, Jasmine)
Send you C.V at: firstname.lastname@example.org